TOURNEE FONDS // International Tour Funding
- Need help financing concerts abroad? No problem! For concerts and tours taking place outside of Germany, you can apply for reimbursement of up to 50% of your travel costs (max. €750). Costs for transportation, accommodation, or international visa acquisition are all eligible for reimbursement. Simply submit an application to the TOURNEE FONDS International Tour Funding after your tour and get a portion of the expenses back!
Concerts occurring within: 01.12.2022 to 30.11.2023
Submission of application: 01.12.2022 to 30.11.2023
Terms and Conditions:
- – Applicants must be residents in or around Hamburg. In the case of bands, the majority of the band members must be residing in Hamburg.
- – The relevant performances must take place abroad or, in the case of support tours, predominantly abroad. The respective country must include a primary target audience for the band.
– The applicants have written proof (e.g. performance agreement, contract) from the respective organizer. It must state the place, date and, if possible, the details of the performance. A payment/fee must also be demonstrably recognizable – unfortunately, unpaid performances cannot be funded.
- – Funding must be utilized strictly for travel expenses when performing abroad and may only include transportation, accommodation and visa costs. At least 50% of the costs must be covered yourself. RockCity membership is not required.
- – Applicants may only apply for reimbursement for up to a maximum of 5 days abroad.
- – The funding amounts to a maximum of 50% of the total costs per project, but no more than €750. Taxi costs cannot be reimbursed.
- – Important: No other federal or state funding, such as the Goethe Institute, Initiative Musik or cultural authorities, may be accepted at the same time as RockCity funding.
- Funding decisions are made by the board of RockCity Hamburg e.V. or a committee commissioned by it. The decision of the Board of Directors is final. The legal process is excluded. Funding is only awarded on a case-by-case basis. It is a one-time reimbursement and does not guarantee any entitlement to further funding and/or any increase in the scope of funding. The applicant is responsible for taxing the funding.
- The TOURNEE FONDS serves to promote popular music in Hamburg. It pursues the goal of promoting young talent, spreading music from Hamburg abroad and promoting the integration of people with a migration background. The project contributes to the promotion of Hamburg, its art, and its music industry.