TOURNEE FONDS // Tour Bus Funding
- If you have an upcoming tour or concert but are struggling to finance a tour bus rental, then RockCity has a solution for you. To gain the needed funding for vehicle rentals, simply apply for reimbursement using this form. Each 9-seater/van rented through RockCity is subsidized up to a maximum of €40 per bus and rental day (maximum subsidy: 5 days per rental period). Simply apply for the TOURNEE FONDS tour bus funding and get part of the expenses back!
- Rental period: 01.12.2022 to 30.11.2023
Submission of application: 01.12.2022 to 30.11.2023
Terms and Conditions:
- – Applicants must be residents in or around Hamburg. In the case of bands, the majority of the members must be residents in Hamburg.
- – Applicants must rent vehicles through RockCity and provide a written statement i.e. a contract or invoice from the respective rental company (Enterprise/Mobilespace/VSD/Wucherpfennig). The statement must include the rental period, vehicle, amount, VAT and name of the music project.
- – Vehicle funding may not exceed a maximum of 5 days per rental at €40 per day.
- – Important: No other federal or state funding, such as the Goethe Institute, Initiative Musik or cultural authorities, may be accepted at the same time as RockCity funding.
- – The 9-seater vehicle must be used strictly to travel to your own public concerts. Only paid concerts will be reimbursed.
- Only artistic and cultural performances by Hamburg based musicians that rented a 9-seater/van from RockCity (no small vehicles, station wagons, etc.) may apply for funding. Only professional and newly professional musicians with registered residence in Hamburg are eligible to apply. Cultural institutions, companies that are not GbR bands and orchestras are generally excluded from funding. RockCity membership is not required.
- The subsidy amounts to a maximum of €40 per day/24 hours per rental. The amount is subject to change if the subsidy requests exceed the available funding. In this case, the funding will be allocated evenly amongst the applicants. Funding decisions are made by the board of RockCity Hamburg e.V. or a committee commissioned by it. The decision of the Board of Directors is final. The legal process is excluded. Funding is only awarded on a case-by-case basis. It is a one-time reimbursement and does not guarantee any entitlement to further funding and/or any increase in the scope of funding. The applicant is responsible for taxing the funding.
- The TOURNEE FONDS serves to promote popular music in Hamburg. It pursues the goal of promoting young talent, spreading music from Hamburg abroad and promoting the integration of people with a migration background. The project contributes to the promotion of Hamburg, its art, and its music industry.
I have read and understood the Terms and Conditions of the TOURNEE FONDS Tour Bus Funding